Food assistance programs are provided by APPOINTMENT ONLY on Tuesdays, 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:30pm-5:30pm and Thursdays, 9:00am-12:00pm. Please note the following:
- Only 1 person per household may shop the pantry per visit.
- If you are a new client or haven’t received assistance within the last year, please complete this form in addition to making your appointment below. If you are unable to do so before your appointment, you will be able to complete it when you arrive but plan for a longer visit.
- If you choose not to upload your picture ID, you must provide it at the time of your appointment.
- If your picture ID does not have your current address, you must upload/bring a copy of a document proving your La Plata County residency (i.e. utility bill, rental agreement/lease, etc.).
- Clients may visit two (2) times per a calendar month on the date(s) of your choosing.
- Clients are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask during their visit to our Self-Select Pantry (a shopping experience similar to that of grocery stores).
- Please remember our volunteers are doing their best to meet your needs in a respectful, prompt, timely manner. Please be courteous and patient during your visit.